A place to share our ideas and goals for getting healthy. From exercise routines, diets, meals, medical findings, natural remedies, to being happy. And anything else we might enjoy reading or seeing. :)
Monday, November 10, 2008
The cat came back!
Another time that is very special to me. Cindi had a little cat that she loved very much. One day I walked up through the game farm to get the water from the canal. Cindi's cat followed me up there. On the way back Olsen's dog came running out and grabbed the cat and took off with it. I was in a hurray to get ready for the water that was on it's way so I didn't chase after the dog. That night I mentioned that Olsen's dog had gotten Cindi's cat. During prayers that night she prayed to Heavenly Father that he would bring her cat back. This was not going to be good I've never seen a reserected cat before. The next morning Cindi went out side and then came running right back in and excitedly exclaimed Heavenly Father brought my cat back and he even got the blood off of it! After that I knew that Cindi had more faith than I could ever have. Thanks again Cindi. I will always love your simple faith. Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment